DRYLOK Latex Bonding Agent bonds concrete and plaster to difficult surfaces such as dense, slick or porous concrete, stone, drywall, hardboard and plaster walls. When used as an additive to concrete mixes for patching, DRYLOK Bonding Agent improves the adhesion and increases the resiliency and elasticity of the patch. DRYLOK Bonding Agent may also be used for pointing of plaster cracks.
- Recommended for masonry to masonry adhesion, bond concrete and plaster to difficult surfaces, dense, slick or porous concrete, stone, ceramic tile, stucco, drywall, hardboard and plaster walls
- Ideal for repairing and repointing masonry, parging walls, resurfacing concrete driveways, patios, slabs and steps
- Provides long-lasting, tight bond to original surface, helping to extend the life of the repaired area
- Added to patching cement, it increases resiliency and elasticity of patch
- Improves performance of powdered waterproofers
- Cleans up easily with soap and water