14 in. ODL Severe Weather Tubular Skylight kit with seamless aluminum flashing is designed for asphalt shingle, flat or torch down roofs with a pitch between 0 and 45 degrees. The polycarbonate dome skylight illuminates a room up to 300 sq. ft. and is Energy Star qualified. It is recommended in applications with hail, hurricane, or severe weather exposure. Meets Florida building code FL2142 impact requirements.
- Brings natural light into an interior space and reduces energy costs
- Polycarbonate dome skylight mounts on the roof, while rigid tunnel guides light into the room
- Aluminum flashing is leak proof
- May be installed on asphalt-shingle, flat or torch down roofs with a pitch between flat to 12:12
- Impact-resistant designed polycarbonate dome.
- Comes with 48 in. of highly reflective tubing, 2 adjustable elbows, seamless aluminum flashing, a polycarbonate dome with patented optics and a dual-lens diffuser ceiling kit for complete installation
- Impact-resistant design