VELUX blinds enhance your decor, improve energy efficiency and provide ultimate light control. Room darkening blinds utilize a double-pleated honeycomb structure with an interior aluminum coating to block even the brightest sunlight. Adjust the blind to the desired position to reduce incoming light or block it, making it ideal for bedrooms or TV or entertainment rooms.
- Consider upgrading to a solar powered blind which is eligible for a 30 percent federal solar tax credit and operated by remote control
- A control rod for manual blinds (ZXT 200) is sold separately and used for repositioning the blind in applications where the skylight is out-of-reach
- FHCC 3446 models are designed specifically to fit VELUX FCM 3446 series skylights
- Important: for FCM 3446 series skylights, an accessory tray (ZZZ 199 3446, sold separately) is required for blind installation
- Blind model cannot be installed on skylights from other manufacturers or different VELUX skylight models without an adapter kit
- Use the linked reference guide to determine which VELUX skylight model you have and ensure order accuracy
- Skylight sold separately