Werner's 28 ft. Aluminum Extension Ladder boasts a duty rating of 300 lbs. with extra heavy-duty I-beam side rails. The base and fly sections separate easily and can be used separately, while guide brackets make it easy to raise and lower the fly section. Made with safety in mind, the TRACTION-TRED D-rungs are slip resistant, and the rugged shoes rest flat or are held in spur position with the SHU-LOK feature. Additional highlights include durable, spring-loaded locks for smooth operation and mar-resistant end caps that protect the surface ladder is resting against, helping prevent damage to walls.
- Aluminum construction offers lightweight durability
- 28 steps provide easy access to second stories
- 300 lb. duty rating is ideal for medium household applications
- 1-3/4 in. slip-resistant, TRACTION-TRED D-rungs provide secure footing as you climb or stand on ladder
- ALFLO Twist Proof performance for stability
- Base and fly separate easily for use as an extension or two single sections
- Heavy-duty extruded rung locks are spring loaded to operate smoothly
- ANSI and OSHA compliant for safety
- Not sure which ladder is right for your home? Check out our helpful buying guide here.