Since being patented in 1996, GearWrench has been the leader in ratcheting wrenches, with more styles and sizes than any other brand. GearWrench premier mechanics hand tools are designed to meet the tough requirements of Automotive Technicians and Industrial users. Their hand tools are made from chrome steel alloy, which is specially formulated and heat treated for strength and superior resistance to corrosion.
- Double-stacked pawls engage a 60-tooth gear providing exceptional strength, exceeding ASME specifications
- Teardrop low profile head and flush mounted on/off switch allow better access in tight spaces
- 6-position flex head for adjustable access angle
- Highly visible on/off markings on the head
- Enclosed head design for extreme resistance to dirt infiltration
- 120 positions, 3 ratcheting arc
- Gear is alternately engaged by the double-stacked pawls which give a 3 swing arc for faster work
- Ready to Forge Ahead? Click here to view more GEARWRENCH products.