The (4-piece). Pliers Set includes one 7 in. Diagonal Pliers, one 8 in. L Nose Pliers, one 8 in. Slip Joint Pliers, one 10 in. Groove Joint Pliers. The 7 in. H Leverage Diagonal Pliers are specially designed for cutting, rather than gripping or pulling. The jaws are sharp to cut closely and efficiently. They 8 in. H Leverage Long Nose Pliers can be used for a multitude of tasks. They are ideal for getting into tight spots. The 8 in. Standard Slip Joint Pliers are used for turning or bending small objects. They are designed to allow the worker to apply force to the object being gripped. The10 in. Groove Joint Pliers also known as tongue and groove pliers are often used for gripping irregularly shaped objects. They can also be used for clamping materials. This set is a must have for any tool box.
- 7 in. diagonal pliers are designed with a precision knife and anvil style design for superior cutting
- 8 in. L nose pliers are a high leverage design for more cutting power compared to standard rivet design pliers
- 8 in. standard slip joint pliers have dual sized jaws for multiple applications
- 10 in. groove joint pliers smoothly adjust between jaw positions
- Call 1-888-HD-HUSKY for customer service and support.
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty. If your Husky product ever fails, bring it back and we will replace it for free. Click here for details.
- Click here to view more exclusive Husky products.
- Return Policy