The MILWAUKEE 3/16" Diamond MAX Hole Saw delivers users up to 10X longer life when cutting tile, stone, and glass. Diamond MAX Hole Saws offer best-in-class performance, with higher grade diamonds for maximum heat and fracture resistance. An improved continuous brazed edge provides clean, superior joint strength, and better diamond retention when cutting hard, abrasive materials. The One-Piece Hole Saw has a 1/4" quick-change hex shank and features a large slug ejection slot. Designed as the single cutting solution for all tile, stone, and glass applications, Diamond MAX offers users the lowest cost-per-hole on the market.
- Diamond Max: Greater durability and toughness delivers up to 10X longer life
- Higher Grade Diamonds and Improved Braze: Provide best-in-class performance
- Large Slug Ejection Slot: Offers easy plug removal
- Versatile: Ideal for cutting anchoring and clearance holes in all tile, stone and glass
- 1/4" Hex Shank
- Includes (1) 3/16" Diamond MAX Hole Saw
- Shop All Milwaukee Tools