The ThermoPro TP-16 food thermometer allows an experienced or inexperienced cook to measure the internal temperature of their meat, accurately and quickly. With the Step-Down probe tip design and LCD display, getting and seeing an accurate temperature is simple. Either place on your counter with the flip out stand or magnetize to a metal surface, be it a BBQ or oven. Do not worry about losing track of time as this cooking thermometer also contains a timer. Lastly, if you are not a pro in the kitchen, we include USDA approved preset temperatures.
- Cook mode with USDA preset temperature settings: ThermoPro cooking thermometer ideal for meat, oven, smoker or stove top; Programmable alert with preset temperatures for specific foods recommended by USDA; All of the preset temps can be reset to your desired tastes
- High accuracy and heat resistance: Meat probe and wire can withstand up to 716 degrees Fahrenheit, you can cook with wide temperature range from 32 to 572 degrees Fahrenheit (0 to 300 degrees Celsius) with high accuracy: 1 degree resolution, 1.8 degrees Fahrenheit/1 degrees Celsius
- Easy operation: Accurate grill meat thermometer with 6.5 inches food grade step-down tip design stainless steel probe to get temperature precisely and quickly; 40 inches stainless steel mesh cable connects thermometer to base, outside of oven
- Timer mode: Digital kitchen timer features countdown and countup ability, up to 99 hours, 59 minutes
- Register your product and receive our extended three (3) years limited warranty. Failure to register the product does not diminish your standard limited one (1) year warranty. Register here: https://buythermopro.com/warranty-registration/
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs
- Return Policy