Beata Czyzowska-Young is a photographer based in Sydney, Australia. She started taking pictures in 2005 when she purchased her first digital camera. Since then Beata has enjoyed capturing the world around her. Nature is Beata's biggest inspiration. She especially enjoys the abstract qualities in landscapes and plant life she photographs. Beata loves experimenting with light, while breaking all the rules of photography to achieve something beautiful and dreamy. This produces a fairytale-like result. Beata has been published in many magazines around the world and her work has been featured on CD and book covers.
- Giclee (jee-clay) is an advanced printmaking process for creating high quality fine art reproductions virtually indistinguishable from the original piece
- Solid wood frame for durability and stability
- Available in multiple sizes to fit your decor needs
- Preassembled for easy installation
- Hang anywhere with the attached sawtooth hanger
- Gallery wrap is a method of stretching an artist's canvas around the sides of a hidden, wooden frame for a frameless presentation of the finished painting
- Return Policy