Fender washers have a larger outside diameter than standard washers allowing the load to be spread over a larger area. This allows it to be used on softer metals. They are most often used in the automotive and other sheet metal industries.
- Size: 3/16 in. x 1-1/4 in. O.D.
- Features larger surface area compared to standard washers
- Spreads the load over a larger bearing surface
- Used for sheet metal work and auto body repair
- Because of the larger outside diameter, can be used to cover damage or if hole is slightly too large
- Return Policy