Little Swiss monstera (Monstera adansonii) offers smaller leaves that are still big on texture. Monster madness is everywhere—look around and You’ll see the monster-leaf motif everywhere: fashion, housewares, jewelry, magazines, etc. Little Swiss is a trendy solution for consumers who don't have space for big, bold Monster delicious (or who already own It).
- Easy-growing vine features adorable split leaves and it-plant status
- Little swiss monstera features medium-green oval leaves decorated with dramatic holes (reminiscent of a slice of swiss cheese)
- Thrives in rooms with bright light but indirect sunlight, can however tolerate low-lit rooms
- Trending tropical little swiss monster is an easy to care for houseplant, water weekly, keep soil moist but not saturated, drain any excess water
- Direct from farm, farm fresh