Kitchen backsplashes aren’t just for protecting the walls from spills and splatters anymore. Use your backsplash as the canvas for your own unique design statement with tile choices from a wide array of eye-catching styles, colors and materials.
A clean, timeless backdrop for cooking & entertaining.
Sophisticated twists to create eye-catching focal points.
Kitchen design elements come together with a unifying pattern.
Ornate, intricate details for added depth in your kitchen’s design.
As an accent or full backsplash, it creates visual interest.
Attractive linear design achieves a high-end look for less.
Accent or border tiles create multiple points of interest.
Find tile options in a vast array styles, colors and finishes to accentuate or define the look of any room.
Get the beauty of natural stone in the durability porcelain.
Give your kitchen floors more texture and warmth.
Bring a softer, comforting feel to a hardworking space.
Check out the best advice and inspiration for selecting the right tile for your kitchen
1. A patterned tile over the range to creates a dynamic focal point for your kitchen.
2. Decorative accents add visual interest to kitchen backsplashes.
3. Apply different colors of grout to change the look of your backsplash.
4. Consider how you use your kitchen when choosing flooring. Stone offers a high end look, but should be sealed. Porcelain is durable and easy to clean. Ceramic is economical and easy to clean.
5. Wood look porcelain tiles are engineered to give kitchen floors a natural warmth and feel that can withstand spills and stains.
6. For a larger space, try a large format tile to emphasize the look and pattern. For a smaller space, go with a smaller sized tile to make the space look larger.
7. If the vertical surfaces in your kitchen are dark, try using lighter colors for the horizontal surfaces to contrast, or vice versa.
Of course, tile is an excellent material for covering floors, walls, backsplashes and more. And at The Home Depot, you’ll not only find tile options in an endless array of styles, colors, textures and patterns, we’ve got some terrific ideas to share that will help you with tile projects in every room of your home.