Have you considered fresh windows and doors to enhance your home’s look and improve home security? The Home Depot has updated our assortment of doors and windows to allow for you to choose an in-stock option or special order a custom design.
If you’re looking to restore your home’s appearance with a brand-new front door or trendy window security, interior glass doors, a custom garage door or even tall windows that bring in natural light – take a look at our selection to find the best fit for your home.
Open Doors & Design Perfect for Your Home
Entry doors are known to make your exterior shine. You can add-on to that with a custom garage door built to suit your home’s look or double doors as your entry to transform your outdoors.
Our most popular exterior doors include:
• Front Entry Doors
• Patio Doors
• Storm Doors
• Screen Doors
• Security Doors
• Pet Doors
When it comes to interior doors, everyone doesn’t have to see it from the street for it to standout and be useful in your home. We offer a variety of styles to meet your needs and wants:
• Barn Doors
• Slab Doors
• Pre-Hung Doors
• Bi-Fold Doors
• Sliding Doors
• French Doors
Renewing your home with new doors will cause neighbors to take a second glance. You can even leave them wanting more with a more personalized look. If you need direction, use our Door Finder to get recommendations. If you have an idea you’d like to customize, talk with one of our specialists at your local Home Depot store to get started.
More Than Window Shopping
Replacement windows for houses are a great investment and can make your home more comfortable, quiet and attractive – on the inside and out. Sometimes you’re updating a look, other times you’re swapping for need. In both cases you want to invest in high-performance windows that are also energy-efficient, which means less money out of your pocket each month on electric bills.
A few window styles you can slide up on your shopping journey include:
• Single-Hung Windows: classic window style that opens from the bottom for ventilation
• Double-Hung Windows: single frame window style that slides both up and down for increased ventilation
• Sliding Windows: taking a more horizontal approach, this window style glides left to right
• Casement Windows: hinged in home spaces like the kitchen or laundry area, this window simply opens outward, right to left
• Awning Windows: not to be confused with awnings that overhang exterior doors, these front windows open outward and are great for ventilation
• Skylights: Increase natural light and release stale air with an overhead window as an extension of your roof that can open or remain sealed
• Picture Windows: Very energy-efficient, stationary window option that does not take up much space or open
Still need more insight on which window is right for you? Check our window buying guides for help making a decision on the best windows for your home.
Door & Window Essentials
Your new doors and windows need parts and accessories to seal the deal. Window security bars, screen doors and blinds improve the security of your home while maintaining its beauty. Door handles or smart key entry pads replace the standard doorknobs we’re all used to.
There are many additions you can do to your windows and doors that add significant value to your home. Even if you are not doing a full renovation or installation, take advantage of the small things that can boost your curb appeal and indoor aesthetic.
Tip: Door and window flashing prevents water from getting into your home structure. Be sure if you complete a do-it-yourself window or door installation, that you properly use flashing tape to protect your new framing against moisture penetration.
If you want to tackle your windows and doors project with more experience, you can count on us to help with the installation, too. Schedule an appointment with one of our certified and licensed technicians who can help you make these enhancements your own.