WHAT YOU NEED FOR THIS PROJECT
• Mark and cut a line 18 inches from one end of the plywood, which will make the back piece and piece for your letters.
• Be sure not to cut the table beneath the plywood. Cut on foam or just off the edge of the table.
• Find the corner points for each letter and trace them onto the plywood.
• Carefully cut out each letter with a jigsaw or Dremel rotary tool. Then, sand the edges smooth.
Tip: You can also paint the letters directly onto the plywood if you would rather not use a saw.
• For the railing, cut the 1 x 2 pine or MDF board to match the top and bottom edges of the back piece.
• Finish the top rail with the nailer or hammer and nails, and repeat for the bottom.
• Then mark, cut and repeat for the two sides.
• Paint the back and letters. We used Behr Premium Plus paint and primer for the back and silver glitter paint for the letters.
• Set the pieces aside to completely dry.
• Start with the “O.” Center it left and right, top and bottom. Attach it with wood glue and finishing nails.
• Attach the remaining letters in the same manner.