The patented Septic System Saver technology is a new low cost alternative to septic system replacement. It is also the best preventative maintenance tool available. It is easily installed in an hour or less using simple hand tools. The Septic System Saver will eliminate foul odor and pooling liquid in the drain field area, prevent backflow, back ups, and high water levels in the septic tank. It will fix sluggish drains, gurgling pipes and slow flushing toilets. Don't excavate ... Remediate.
- Works on drain fields, drywell/seepage pits, mounds, sand filters, chambers, and cesspools
- Treatment capacity - 6 people maximum
- 6 ft. power cord and 20 ft. airline
- 115-Watt of power (1.0 Amp, $6 - $8 per month to operate)
- 2 meters of bio-brush
- Quiet operation - 39 dB
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs