Make any toggle wall switch automatic with the versatile AutoChron wireless timer. Now, you can control your overhead lights or outdoor lights automatically from a toggle wall switch with no need for rewiring. The AutoChron is fully programmable - you can set it to turn lights off at the same time each day, different times or different days - or even different times on the same day. The AutoChron lets you vary on/off times so that anyone watching your house can not tell whether you're home or away. You don't get that security with any manual timer. Just as important, the AutoChron doesn't "plug into" your devices directly so even if there is a power outage, the AutoChron won't lose its power and will continue to operate as you set it when the power comes back on. Conventional manual timers stop working when there is a power outage so the "on/off" times are lost. The AutoChron installs easily over any wall switch cover. You can put an AutoChron in every room where there is a wall switch and have total control over your overhead lights, fans, etc. You'd have to pay an electrician thousands of dollars to do the same thing.
- AutoChron will keep your home more secure
- AutoChron will save you money because you'll never forget to turn off the lights or the TV again
- AutoChron has a random feature that once set will turn the lights on and off for 3 minutes during the night to alert burglars that someone might be awake
- AutoChron will work indoors or outdoors wherever there is a toggle switch
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs