The BESSEY 12 in. version of the RSC Series clamp is an all-steel metal fabrication clamp that is known for its vibration resistance. All clamps that are tightened via a threaded spindle mechanism will work loose when subjected to extended periods of vibration. The patented "OMEGA" bends RSC series clamps are designed to resist vibration by adding a lateral load to the spindle and by adding a degree of positive resistance during high vibration activities.
- Patented OMEGA bend dampens the impact of external vibrations while clamping
- Fixed arm and pressure plate produced and tempered from one piece of quality BESSEY steel
- Arc of the OMEGA curve enables the rail to hug tightly to the work piece surface allows clamping right into the corner of the clamp
- Profiled rail of BESSEY precision steel provides great stability and strength
- Ergonomic sliding steel pin handle optimized for static load