Better Brella is the only Umbrella out there that utilizes "Reverse-Open Technology" - so you can get in and out of any door, without getting wet. Better Brella closes on the reverse side, creating a Water-Proof Cone to enclose the wet surface, locking in all the moisture for later disposal. This unique closing mechanism comes in handy when entering cars or moving indoors, as it prevents all the droplets from spilling all over your floor, or yourself.
- Ergonomic: Better Brella has reverse-open technology to make car or door exits / entries hassle-free during the monsoon or winter seasons, because of its unique design, our umbrella closes while keeping the wet surface away from you, keeping yourself, your car interiors, or your floors dry
- Quality: Better Brella's double canopy / layer construction allows it to withstand wind speeds in excess of 50 miles / hour, or otherwise strong-enough gusts that will cause your standard umbrellas to collapse on by itself, high-quality locking mechanism snaps our umbrella into place, allowing it to keep its spread, and will not force-close by itself randomly
- Comfort: extra-strong double ribbings safely tucked in between the canopy layers allows for a snag-free, convenient-to-use umbrella, one simple, ergonomic button (see image) is what all it takes to close or open the Better Brella, the handle itself is smooth and has slip-free ribbings and undulations that observes your hands natural closed grip contour making it very comfortable to hold
- Size: 32 in. length from tip to handle; 41.5 ft. extra-wide canopy spread
- Easy 1 might think that the unique reverse-open technology renders the umbrella harder to open and close - well it not it opens and closes just like other products, but just more convenient