The Bosch RA1152 Offset Router Bit Wrenches are lightweight and can be used for various applications. This pair of offset forged wrenches makes it easy to change bits on routers that have been installed in router tables. The offset design allows the working end of each wrench to reach below the surface of the table, eliminating the need to remove the router motor from the table to be able to change bits.
- Allows easy bit changes on routers that are installed in router tables
- Includes 24 mm collet wrench and 16 mm shaft wrench
- Comfortable drop-forged design
- Sized to work with Bosch router motors included with 1617, 1617EVS, MRF23EVS routers and 1617EVSPK and MRC23EVSK router kits
- The 24 mm wrench can also be used with Bosch 1619EVS, 1613, 1613EVS and 1613AEVS plunge routers