Add zest to your cooking with Burpee Cilantro Seed. This annual produces zesty cilantro leaves, which are excellent additives to a range of cuisine, from meats to Mexican to Mediterranean. Use the citrus flavored coriander seeds as condiments for marinades, sausages and more.
- Produces cilantro leaves (Chinese parsley), which complement Mexican, Oriental and Mediterranean cooking
- Coriander seeds are citrusy and complement sausages, marinades, curry powder and pastries
- Designed to grow in direct sunlight
- About 12 weeks to harvest
- 14 - 21 days to germinate
- Plant 12 in. apart
- 18 - 24 in. mature height