CityPost 36 in. tall cable railing kits can be ordered to fit your needs regardless of your project layout. All kits come with enough posts to install at a maximum center-to-center spacing of 6 ft. (example: 24 ft. kit includes 5 posts). All you need to do is measure each deck/stair side and order a kits that most closely match in length (always round up to the nearest size to ensure proper fit). All kits come with posts that are pre-drilled, mounting bolts, CityPost's patented top rail bracket, all cable and cable hardware is marine grade 316 stainless steel (10% extra cable is included with every order). In addition, all kits come with metal top rail that is powder coated to match the posts. 100% Of components are included to complete your railing. example: For a deck with 3-sides that measure 12 ft./24 ft./12 ft. you will want to order 3-CityPost kits: two 12 ft. kits and one 24 ft. kit. For any corners/changes in direction simply add CityPost top rail sleeves to your order to conceal any top rail corner joints. For HOME DEPOTordering questions, please reach out to CityPost at 855-get-city to speak to an ordering expert. We will be happy to walk you through the process. Note, swaging tool and cable cutter not included. Not Recommended withing 3 miles of salt water (order stainless steel post option).
- All railing components included (top rail, posts, fasteners, cable, fittings)
- Cable and hardware: marine grade 316 stainless steel
- For 3-sided deck, simply order 3 kits that match side lengths
- Modern sleek design in budget friendly kit
- CityPost kits are configurable for any deck design with matching top rail sleeves (see buying guide)
- Powder coated and zinc plated steel posts with aluminum top railing
- Return Policy