Yes, you can build an affordable walk-in cooler with the interactive CoolBot Pro. Using a CoolBot Pro and a window or mini split air conditioner, you have all the cooling power you would need to construct your own cold storage room, cooling from 55F down to 34F. Compared to conventional systems, the CoolBot Pro-driven cooler will save you up to 70% in upfront costs, eliminate expensive repair technicians, and reduce your electric bills up to 42%. The CoolBot works with air conditioners from 6,000 to 24,500 BTU, and mini splits from 9,000 to 36,000 BTU.The CoolBot Pro has WiFi capabilities, enabling you to remotely adjust and control your cooler from any mobile device, tablet or computer. Receive critical text alerts if your cooler gets too hot, too cold, or experiences a power outage, sent from the intelligent CoolBot Pro App.With the list of items on the CoolBot Pro Project List, all available right here at The Home Depot, you can construct your own walk in cooler or trailer. Since 2006, the CoolBot has been helping folks construct affordable cold storage units for: fruits & vegetables, home-brewing/ rooms, wine cellars, cheese caves, floral coolers, and wild game/ meat processing. Everything you need for your own walk-in cooler is available right here at The Home Depot. Join over 50,000 satisfied CoolBot customers and build your own walk in cooler today. Get Connected, Stay Cool.
- Get low/high temperature alerts and notifications, set your cooler temperature, and monitor your cooler on your smartphone via Wi-Fi
- Works with a window air conditioner or mini split air conditioner (sold separately) and an insulated room or enclosure to create a walk-in cooler
- Digital display allows precise temperature adjustment
- Remembers your temperature setting even after a power failure
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs