The English Garden Stainless Steel Edging Iron has a beautifully crafted ash handle which is tougher and more sustainable than tropical wood, resulting in less vibrations than fiberglass or metal. It's handle is attached in the traditional way to the unique, extra-long lipped sockets with multiple rivets for superior strength. This durable and beautiful Edging tool also has a mirror-polished stainless steel head with a serrated edge and is a highly functional garden tool that is built to last. It is manufactured by Haws which has been offering high quality English style quality tools to trusted gardeners since 1886.
- Use to keep the edge of the lawn neat and tidy against a border or path
- Long reach handle for less bending and easier on the back
- Treads on the top of the blade make it easy and more comfortable to use
- Mirror-polished stainless steel head cuts through the soil with minimal soil adhesion and it has an extra-long traditional lipped socket for added strength
- 25-year warranty against manufacture defects