It's easy to prepare moist, airy popovers when you use the right pan. This Mini Popover Pan allows you to bake delicate, miniature popovers. Made of durable carbon steel with separated cup, the pan delivers heat quickly, converting the moisture in the batter to steam, causing it to pop over the sides and rise dramatically. The non-stick finish provides quick, easy release of your baked goods, and allow for easy cleanup. Your 12-mini popovers will turn out moist and airy with crisp, golden domes every time due to this pan's deep, tapered cups and separated cavity design. The pan is also great for making muffins, panna cotta, cornbread and more. It is oven safe to 500°F / 260°C. Bake professional-quality mini popovers that everyone will adore for your next occasion.
- Superior heat conduction and even baking: the Fox Run popover pan is made of heavy gauge carbon steel with deep separated cups for quick and even heat distribution, allowing mini popovers to turn out moist and airy with crisp, golden domes
- Multiple baking uses: this durable popover pan features 12-cups to bake traditional mini popovers, as well as other bakery style delights like Yorkshire pudding, panna cotta, cheesecake and even muffins
- Non-stick coating for easy release: non-stick finish provides quick, easy release of baked goods and allows for easy cleaning
- Measurements: this pan bakes 12-airy popovers; each cup measures 2.3 in. by 2 in.; the total pan measures 10.75 in. x 14.5 in. x 2 in.
- Care instructions: hand washing is recommended to extend the life of the product
- Return Policy