This replacement filter can be used to enhance your drinking water in a GE Single Stage Under-Counter Filtration System. It also provides filtered water and ice to your GE Inline System for Refrigerators without built-in filtration. No water shut-off is needed for filter replacements thanks to our twist and lock design. Removes various impurities including pharmaceuticals, BPA, lead, cysts, mercury, chlorine taste and odor and more. Designed and engineered by GE Appliances, for a top quality filtration system. Tested to NSF/ANSI standards 42, 53 and 401 by IAPMO.
- Guaranteed Fit - compatible with select GE Under Sink Filtration Systems, including GXK185K, GXRLQR, GXRLQ and GX1S50R
- Advanced Filter - Reduces lead, select pharmaceuticals, select VOCs, chlorine taste and odor and other impurities.
- Certified to NSF/ANSI 42, 53, and 401 - certified by IAPMO
- Six-month filter life - Filter should be replaced every six months for best filtration results
- Filters down to 0.5 microns - The lower the microns, the more contaminants are caught and reduced
- Under Sink Filtration - Filtered water where you need it most
- Single Pack - Includes one filter cartridge
- Filters down to 0.5 microns, the lower the micron the more contaminants are caught and reduced