Since 1910, General Tools has grown to become the recognized industry leader for specialty hand tools and instruments. The General Tools Pocket Hole Jig Kit enables you to produce strong, attractive joints in a multitude of applications, eliminating clamping and gluing. The kit includes a portable or bench-mountable jig that easily makes flush, corner and angle pocket hole joints.
- For making professional style flush, corner and angle pocket hole joints
- Can be used as a portable or bench-mounted jig
- Heavy-duty aluminum jig body with hardened steel drill bushings, integrated clamp and adjustable platform
- Can accommodate stock sizes from 0.5 in. to 1.5 in.
- Includes jig, 3/8 in. step drill bit, stop collar, hex wrench, and square drive bit
- Also includes 48 fine and coarse thread pocket hole screws
- Can be separated from base to create horizontal and hard to reach joints (such as in corners)