The Qualcraft Ultra Jack Aluminum Pump Jack System is a unique scaffolding system that's safe, durable, and a dream to operate. This all new state-of-the-art versatile scaffolding system is perfect for the contractor who can't afford to waste time on the job. Portable, easily transported, the Ultra-Jack system has a variety of components that can be added such as a workbench which can be installed without removing the Ultra-Jack from the pole. The Pump Jack features a padded handle for comfort and a positive grip, positive spring loaded cam lock, oversized toe strap to accommodate work boots, removable brake lever for easy mounting to pole, easily adjustable work platform, and greater climbing rate per stroke, with less worker fatigue. A basic starter system will consist of the following components. Two Ultra-Jacks, four braces, two workbenches, two 24 ft. aluminum poles with non skid pole bases. Aluminum planks, guard rails and toeboards can also be added.
- Ultra jack is a integral part of the aluminum pump jack scaffolding system
- Designed for use with painting, roofing and siding installation. This scaffolding system is also a great system for gutter and soffit maintenance
- Design features a spring-loaded cam lock for smooth operation, with no clutch to wear out
- Foot levers and hand cranks are padded for extra comfort during use
- Toe straps are designed to accommodate large work boots
- Ultra jack is made of aluminum and steel construction
- Adjustable from 14 in. up to 24 in.
- Designed for weather resistance
- Patented spring coaded cam lock for a very smooth operation and durability with no clutch to wear out or lock to manually engage