The key component of a COMMERCIAL Reverse Osmosis water purification system, usually used in the 4th stage. It have very tiny holes, which allow only water and a few gases to pass through under certain pressure thus produce virtually pure water. The technology has been used in spaceships to recycle water for astronauts. It is effective in reducing hardness, heavy metals, toxins, free chlorine, bad taste, odor THM, Organics, hazardouschemicals and pesticides. Depending on inlet water quality or flow rate, it needs to be replaced every 24 months or 48,000 Gal. of water.
- Enjoy Your Water with Confidence: Our Reverse Osmosis membrane is able to remove up to 99% of over 1,000 contaminants from your water, including lead (removes up to 98% of lead), chlorine, fluoride, arsenic, asbestos, calcium, sodium and more.
- Top-notch Quality - Tested by independent third-party to meet NSF/ANSI Standards, our Reverse Osmosis Membrane is made of food-grade high capacity material that provides high packing density to remove contaminants. With the 0.0001 micron size, it only allows water molecules to squeeze through and virtually nothing else.
- Standard Size - With 11.75" X 1.75" industry-standard size, our membrane fits most standard under sink RO membrane housings. It has the capability of producing 75 gallons of water per day, ensuring that families of nearly any size will have plenty of clean drinking water available on demand.
- Peace of Mind Customer Service - Register online to activate your manufacturer warranty and life-time free tech support. We stand behind our products and if you encounter any problems with any of our products please reach out to us immediately. We are happy to help!
- Please note - The membrane normally lasts about 2-3 years depending on your source water quality. If your water is very hard (Total Dissolved Solids level above 750 ppm), please contact us for customized solutions.