This grease gun has a rugged cast pump head for strength and durability. Tough, resilient and impervious to lubricant. The extra-heavy follower spring insures for positive priming and uninterrupted pumping action. Follower rod locks into follower to force prime. Accessible check valve allows easy cleaning without gun dis-assembly. This is a 1-hand operation with similar features and benefits of Lincoln lever-type grease guns. It's a first choice of users everywhere.
- Designed for rough treatment on the job with a cast iron pump head, precision fit plunger and extra heavy follower spring
- Use to apply lubrication with manual mechanism
- Jam proof toggle mechanism prevents binding or accidental bedding of plunger
- Exclusive flip over follower provides a superior seal for either cartridge or bulk loading applications
- Uses common 14-1/2 oz. cartridges
- Develops 10,000 psi pressure