This Mighty Mule Push Button Gate Opener (FM132) can be mounted for indoor or covered outdoor use. This is a convenient way to open or close any Mighty Mule Swing or Slide Gate Opener from up to 1000 ft., away. Hard wires directly to the gate openers control board with the use of low voltage wire, required (RB509 not included).
- Adds convenience by allowing homeowner to open the gate for guests, while still maintaining the security and safety that mighty mule gates and gate openers provide
- Simple and affordable alternative to multiple transmitters or a mounted keypad option
- Easy DIY (do it yourself) installation for your Mighty Mule automatic gate opener system
- Requires 16-Gauge low-voltage wire to connect directly to the gate operator's control board (not included)
- Install by placing in a location that allows the user to see that there are no obstructions or safety risks when opening the gate
- Backed by a 12 month mighty mule warranty and technical support
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs