At Nite Ize, we believe no product is too small or basic to be improved. Exhibit A: the classic utility carabiner. We took a hard look at this ubiquitous device and saw two good opportunities to make it more efficient. We designed an innovative slide-to-lock feature that securely locks the gate with a simple push and slide movement, and unlocks when you want it to just as easily. Then, instead of a bulky tubular construction, we designed a cross sectioned, rectangular stainless steel body that's durable, low profile, and slim; it feeds more easily through smaller openings and rests flat in pockets. Available in two sizes: #4 (perfect for attaching to a belt loop or backpack to carry larger items.) and #2 (for carrying smaller items like keys, and attaching to zipper pulls).
- Durable stainless steel locking utility carabiner
- Secure stainless steel wire gate with a slide-to-lock feature
- Lightweight and strong
- Dimensions: 3.1 in. x 2.0 in. x 0.1 in. : 78.5 mm x 52.0 mm x 3.0 mm
- Weight: 1.1 oz. : 31.00 g weight rating: 75 lb. : 34 kg
- WARNING: Not for use where disengagement could result in bodily injury or property damage. Not for climbing.