Cleveland Flowering Pear trees will always be among the earliest to bloom in spring, putting on an elegant and stunning display of pure white blossoms just when winter shows a hint of breaking. These fast growers are incredibly low-maintenance and drought tolerant and for these reasons they are 1 of the most popular flowering trees in the United States. Cleveland trees are a hugely popular choice for planting along pavement, concrete or sidewalks because their roots don't rise up and crack these smooth surfaces. Instead, the roots of a Cleveland tree grow deeply straight down into the ground, which means that they will keep your sidewalks looking new and they are excellently drought-tolerant.
- Cleveland flowering pear tree is very versatile and can grow across the country
- Cleveland's are 1 of earliest to bloom in spring, with pure white blossoms
- Leaves turn to become a beautiful bright shade of red in the fall
- Fast growers are incredibly low-maintenance and drought tolerant
- Roots of a level and tree grow deeply straight down into the ground, perfect for sidewalks and around pavement