The bright purple blossoms of the Eastern Redbud Tree arrive in early spring, just before the first leaves sprout. These flashy blooms pop out of the branches like fluorescent lights and wrap the whole tree in garlands of pink. The show doesn't quite stop after the flowers bloom because in fact, the Eastern Redbud tree grows bright green heart-shaped leaves. These tree puts on a spectacular show all year long and is a great low-maintenance choice that's also a native of North America.
- Planting a North American native tree like the eastern redbud supports your local ecosystem and wildlife habitats
- Light-purple blossoms with breathtaking color cascade over the eastern redbud in the spring
- Humongous leaves on an eastern redbud are uniquely heart-shaped with bright red new growth
- Bright purple blossoms of the eastern redbud tree arrive in early spring
- Beautiful tree is very low-maintenance