No more worries about running out of propane right in the middle of grilling, cooking, smoking, camping or RVing. With the Outset's propane tank pressure gauge on board, you'll always know when you're good to go. - Easy to Attach Screw threads let you attach it without tools, and it fits all brands and models with a QCC1/Type1 connection and up to a 40lb. propane tank. This propane tank gas gauge can be worked with propane tank cylinders, propane regulator with hose and propane adapter. Great for using gas grill, heaters, smoker, camp stoves, lanterns, tabletop grills, fire pit tables, turkey fryers and more propane gas tank cylinder appliances. - Solid Brass Withstands Weather, Scratching, Denting and Corroding Cheaper metals can get corroded, plated surfaces scratched and worn away. But solid brass is impervious to the elements and highly resistant to damage during use or transport. Provide you the heavy-duty service. - Color Coded Dial for easy viewing. One glance at the Outset's large dial will tell you whether you're in the red (empty), yellow (low) or green (sufficient). - Security Long lasting high quality material provides secure, air-tight connection between propane tank cylinder and propane regulator with hose, propane adapter and more propane appliances. Provides excess flow protection in case of a broken gas line and thermal protection in case of fire.
- Compatible with all appliances with a QCC1 / Type-1 connection and up to 40-lb. propane tanks
- Heavy duty 100% solid brass construction withstands weather, scratching, denting and corroding
- Monitors fuel level without removing the tank. Color coded dial for allowing you to see at a glance when your propane level is low
- This propane tank gas gauge can be worked with propane tank cylinders, propane regulator with hose and propane adapter
- No tools required and easy to install with handheld grip for tightening. Great for gas grill, heater, smoker, camp stove, tabletop grill, fire pit table, turkey fryer and more propane appliances