An inverter cable is designed to be used between a power inverter and a battery bank. The Renogy 5 ft. 4 AWG Inverter Cable is flexible and resistant to chemicals, oil and moisture. Pick up a set of inverter cables and begin powering various electronics and appliances with solar power. Perfect as a replacement piece or spare item, these cables will provide superior performance at a great price. This product is designed to meet or exceed test requirements called for by Underwriters Laboratories and the National Electric Code. It is recommended for use in accordance with UL and CSA for internal wiring of uninterruptible power supply equipment, UL Standard 1778. It is also suitable for use in transformers, switchboard panels, controls, electronic circuits and meters. It can be used as battery cable, battery charger cable, motor lead and power hookup cable. Approved for both the internal and external wiring of appliances.
- Colored red and black for easy identification
- Stainless steel ring terminals makes installation easy
- Unique flame retardant polyvinyl chloride compound
- Stranded conductors for flexibility
- Resistant to moisture, abrasion, acid, diesel fuel and oil
- Specifications Renogy 5Ft 4AWG Inverter Cables (A pair) Length: 5Ft AWG: 4 Operating Voltage: 600/1000V Stranding: Class K 30 gauge bare copper (stranded) Maximum Operating Temperature: 220°F Dry, 165°F Wet Ring terminal: Solid Electrolytic Tinned Copper Eyelets, 3/8 stud Maximum Operating Amp(Amperage): 157A