This Universal Electronic Oil Primary Control is a line voltage, safety rated, primary control for residential oil fired burners used in boilers, forced air furnaces and water heaters. It is used with a cad cell flame sensor, operates an oil burner and optional oil valve. Applicable for use with both hydronic and forced air systems.
- Diagnostics with actionable information: igniter spark detection, cad cell high during run, cad cell adjustment/cleaning, flame proven late in trial and low voltage alarms
- Error logging for deep dive troubleshooting when needed: logs last 10 errors, what the error was and how many cycles ago it occurred
- Universal and configurable
- No external tool required, points the technician towards the cause of failure
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs