Ideal for machine, small equipment and gun service and repairs, this nine-piece roll pin punch set drives out or inserts hollow pins and springs without damage. The guide ball tip centers itself for perfect alignment in pin, shoulder in full or even contact with pin. Made from premium, high carbon steel, each punch is individually heat-treated to create a strong, hardened tip, while keeping the soft temper of the striking end so it can absorb hammer blows without chipping.
- Sizes - 1/16 in. x 2-3/4 in. 5/64 in. x 3-1/4 in. 3/32 in. x 3-1/2 in. 1/8 in. x 4 in. 5/32 in. x 4-1/2 in. 3/16 in. x 4-3/4 in. 7/32 in. x 5 in. 1/4 in. x 5-1/2 in. 5/16 in. x 6-1/4 in.
- Use for fast and safe removal of pins
- Drop forged, heat treated steel is strong
- Heated treated steel makes the entire product durable on all sides
- Includes roll up storage pouch