ShoreDocker Model #2000 Do-It-Yourself Boat Ramp Kits are the simple, cost-effective way to dock your boat or Jet Ski. The basic kit is designed to accommodate watercraft with a loaded weight of 2000 lbs. and up to 20 ft. in length. An excellent, easy to build, easy to use alternative to expensive aluminum boat lifts. Distributed by Tommy Docks.
- Kit includes the following: 16 - Non-parking TPR "wobble" rollers with adjustable-tilt cast-aluminum axles, 2 - Hot-dipped galvanized axle brackets (Bolt onto dimensional treated lumber), 12 - Galvanized strengthening side braces for a strong connection between "rail" beams and cross members, 1 - 2000 lbs (dead pulling weight) winch with 30 ft strap and hook, Complete guide to building your ramp including suggestions for adding additional sections and supporting the ramp with blocking or legs
- Shoredocker SD-2000 Hardware Sold Separately
- Lumber Sold Separately
- Articulating rollers adjust to the hull of your boat and are non-marking polyurethane with the proper hardness to protect the finish on your watercraft and provide ease of winching up on the ramp
- All hardware brackets and fasteners are hot-dipped galvanized for superior corrosion resistance
- Extra roller sets and side braces are available (sold separately) to extend the length of your ramp to 32-ft. long