Simpson Strong-Tie connectors make projects easier to build while making them stronger and safer. They are engineered and tested to perform and are manufactured to the highest quality standards. Whether working on a home project or building a structure to comply with building codes, go with the choice of engineers and contractors, go with genuine Simpson Strong-Tie connectors. The CPS is a composite plastic standoff base that lifts the end of the post off the concrete to help prevent rot. It is designed for use with hollow or solid wood columns, both indoors and outdoors.
- Use with nominal 4x4 post or column
- Corrosion resistant
- Provides code-required 1 in. standoff
- Engineered composite plastic
- Install with four 0.148 in. x 3 in. nails and one 5/8 in. Dia anchor bolt
- Shop all Simpson Strong-Tie here.