The CS is a continuous utility strap designed to resist tension and uplift loads. This coiled strap can be cut to length on the job site and used in a single 2x stud or post application. The CS is ideal for many applications including resisting uplift in a floor-to-floor application and also resisting tension in a horizontal application.
- Used for roof uplift and shear wall overturning resistance
- A cost-effective alternative to pre-cut straps
- Sized to fit nominal 2x lumber
- Packaged in lightweight cartons
- Length: 25-ft
- Made from 16-Gauge steel
- Galvanized (G90) for extra corrosion resistance
- Install with 8d or 10d common nails
- Shop all Simpson Strong-Tie here.