Internet #202265480

Model #80046-4

Store SKU #329482

California Poppy Shaker

Frequently Bought Together

+
Price:

Product Overview

This Stover California Poppy Flower Seed provides beautiful California state flowers. This item comes in an easy-to-use shaker that spreads the seeds evenly. Plant early in the spring and enjoy great color through the year.
  • California poppies in a shaker for easy spreading will add a boutiful addition of color to your garden
  • Designed to grow in sunny areas and is very drought tolerant easy to seed and comes back year over year
  • Germination should be in about 5 days and with full bloom in about three to four week
  • California's state flower and you will see year over year why it was picked as a state treasure will grow 8 - 24 in.
  • Mature height and is drought-tolerant

Info & Guides

You will need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader to view PDF documents. Download a free copy from the Adobe Web site.

Specifications

Dimensions

Mature Height
8- 24 inches
Product Depth (in.)
4
Product Height (in.)
4
Product Size
18 OZ-Ounce
Product Width (in.)
6

Details

Landscape Supply Type
Seeds
Maximum Time to Bloom / Harvest (weeks)
7
Maximum Time to Germinate (days)
5
Plant / Seed Spacing (in.)
3 in
Seed Type
Flower
Sold as
Packet
Type
Annual

Questions & Answers

4Questions8Answers

How many ounces of the true poppy seeds are in this shaker? So one can compare with other offers.

Asked by 1934dog February 5, 2018
3
Answers

Almost 6 full ounces of seed in this container.

How many Poppy Seeds are in this 18 oz shaker? Just the number of seeds only without the added fi...

Asked by 1934dog February 2, 2018
2
Answers

The number of poppy seeds is about 103,000 seeds in this container

In this 18oz California Poppy Shaker, what is the percentage of Poppy seeds and the percentage of...

Asked by 1934dog February 6, 2018
2
Answers

33% actual seed 67% Filler in the container. Thank you, Stover Seed Company

What is the percentage of Poppy seeds and the percentage of filler material? Thank you for answers.

Asked by 1934dog February 7, 2018
1
Answer

Hello, thank you for your interest in our product. The % of poppy seeds is 33% and the remaining filler is 67%. this is a much bigger average than industry standard which is usually about 5% seed to about 95% filler. Stover Seed Company

Customer Reviews

  • 3 Customer Reviews
  • 3.7 out of 5 stars overall
0% of customers recommended.
Overall Ratings
5star-icon(2)
4star-icon(0)
3star-icon(0)
2star-icon(0)
1star-icon(1)
Sort By:
Only got 6 sprouts
We planted seeds in early May in a flower bed that gets lots of sun. We’ve been watering as suggested, and as of today (mid July) we’ve only had about 6 little sprouts. We also planted some of these seeds to another flower bed and NOTHING grew. Disappointed.
Was this helpful?
0
0
Response from StoverJuly 27, 2020
Sorry to hear about your experience. Our products are guaranteed. If you would contact us at customer_service@stoverseed.com with your contact information we would be pleased to send to a refund or replacement.
These seeds are amazing. We have planted poppies multiple times...
These seeds are amazing. We have planted poppies multiple times with no results but this time was different. We have sprouts everywhere.
Was this helpful?
0
0
Beautiful Wild Flowers ...
Beautiful Wild Flowers
Was this helpful?
0
0
Response from StoverJuly 25, 2019
Thank you

Stover Seed
Review this Product
Share your thoughts with other customers