The USI Electric Hardwired Smoke and Fire Alarm uses patented Universal Smoke Sensing Technology to respond quickest to BOTH fast-flaming fires and slow smoldering fires to protect your family against deadly threats in the home. U.S.S.T. provides the benefits of both photoelectric and ionization alarms in 1 device. Perfect for new or replacement installations, the 120-Volt AC hardwired alarm is suitable for houses, apartments and mobile homes. This alarm is fully interconnectable with all USI and Universal 120-Volt alarms using existing wiring and mounting. Quick Find alarm origination identifies the first alarm to sound in an interconnected system and the single silence/test button temporarily quiets nonemergency alarms. Auto sensitivity calibration also provides superior nuisance alarm protection and creates consistency in alarm sensitivity. This alarm has additional automatic features including a self-diagnostics check and a sensitivity adjustment for changes in temperature or humidity. The USI Electric MI106S Hardwired 2-in-1 Universal Smoke Sensing Technology Smoke and Fire Smart Alarm comes with a 10-year Permanent Power tamper-proof sealed battery continues protection in the event of a power outage.
- 2-in-1 universal smoke sensing technology USST responds quickly to both fast-flaming and slow smoldering fires to protect your family against deadly threats in the home
- 120-Volt AC hardwired alarm with 10-year permanent power sealed backup battery is suitable for houses, apartments and mobile homes
- Mount the bracket to any standard wiring junction box and use the large mounting base to cover imperfections in drywall
- Fully interconnectable with all USI and universal 120-Volt battery drawer alarms using existing wiring and mounting
- 10-year limited warranty on both battery and alarm
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs