The Universal Security Instruments 976LR Battery-Operated Ionization Smoke and Fire Alarm responds quickly to fast-flaming fires to protect your family against deadly threats in the home. This alarm is operated by a 9-Volt super heavy-duty battery (included) and is suitable for installation in houses, apartments, dormitory rooms and mobile homes. Fast and easy to install with no wiring required, the 976LR features a Quick Change battery feature to make installation simple and a battery guard to prevent alarm installation without a properly installed battery. This alarm also features a single silence/test button to temporarily quiet a non-hazardous alarm, an audible low battery indicator that sounds for up to 30 days and a tamper resistant locking feature to prevent unauthorized removal. This smoke and fire alarm is UL Listed, California State Fire Marshal approved and Federal Housing Authority (FHA) approved to exceed industry standards. For maximum protection, install an alarm inside every bedroom, outside every sleeping area and on all levels of the dwelling. The Universal Security Instruments 976LR Battery-Operated Ionization Smoke and Fire Alarm comes with a 3 year limited warranty. Universal Security Instruments is a U.S. based manufacturer of high quality, easy-to-install home safety products. Founded in 1969, Universal Security Instruments has over 40 years of heritage in providing home safety products for families.
- Battery Guard To Prevent Alarm Installation Without A Properly Installed Battery
- Tamper Resistant Locking Features Prevent Unauthorized Removal Of The Alarm And Battery
- Features A Single Silence/Test Button To Temporarily Quiet A Non-Hazardous Alarm And An Audible Low Battery Indicator That Sounds For Up To 30 Days
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- UL Listed And Federal Housing Authority (FHA) Approved To Exceed Industry Standards
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs