The Van Mark TrimFormer #3015 is used to form custom brick mold and ribs in aluminum (trim coil) and copper fascia, soffit and other trim shapes typically formed on a Van Mark Bending Brake.These custom pieces are used in residential siding, roofing, window and gutter installation. The TrimFormer rides on the top lock bar of the Van Mark Mark I, Mark II TrimMaster and Metal Master Series brakes consistently forming pieces exactly the same. Each TrimFormer comes complete with dies for standard brick mold and rib forms. This unique tool allows you to distinguish your trim work for others. Van Mark makes the Strongest, most durable highest quality jobsite tools in the industry.
- Forms industry standard brick mold (908 casing) in aluminum easily
- Forms ribs in fascia adding a decorative touch and strength
- Each piece is formed identically giving consistent seams
- Rugged aluminum construction for durability
- Reduces labor while forming aluminum saving time and money