Remember when your holes were square. Strengthen your workpieces with the WEN Benchtop Mortising Machine. Our powerful 5 Amp motor provides you up to 1725° rotations per minute, making easy work out even the toughest of woods. The spacious chuck accepts bits anywhere from 1/32 of an in. to 1/2 of an in. (1/4 in. to 1/2 in. for chisel bits), giving you the versatility needed to take on any project. With spindle travel of 4-1/4 in. and a max stock thickness of 4 in. you'll be able to create sturdy and reliable mortises up to 3 in. D. Pneumatic spring head returns easily and smoothly while the spring-loaded fence allows for both fine-tune and large scale adjustments. Spacious table measures in at 13-1/2 in. x 6 in. with a work-piece hold down that accepts boards up to 3-1/2 in. T. The adjustable feed handle rotates freely to prevent collision with your workpiece, springing back into place once you select your optimal start and stop points. The onboard depth stop prevents you from drilling past your intended distance. Spring-loaded protective chip guard easily flips up and down depending on your current needs. This package also includes three chisel bits, measuring in at 1/4 in., 3/8 in. and 1/2 in. in size, along with an extra chuck extension adapter, a 3/4 in. chisel bushing, and a 10 in. x 8 in. cast iron base. Backed by a 2-year warranty, a nationwide network of skilled service technicians, and a friendly customer help line.
- 5 Amp motor with 1/2 in. chuck provides up to 1725° rotations per minute
- 4-1/4 in. spindle travel creates mortises up to 3 in. D
- Features a spacious 13-1/2 in. x 6 in. table and a 10 in. x 8 in. cast iron base
- Onboard tool and chisel storage maximizes organization while keeping bits accessible
- Includes 3 chisel bits (1/4 in., 3/8 in., and 1/2 in.) a protective chip guard, a chuck extension adapter, a 3/4 in. chisel bushing, an adjustable handle, a spring-tensioned fence, and a depth stop
- Backed by a 2-year warranty