#1 Home Improvement Retailer
/sq. ft. ($43.64 /package)
/sq. ft. ($26.77 /package)
/sq. ft. ($34.41 /package)
- What are some of the most reviewed products in Gym Flooring?
- Some of the most reviewed products in Gym Flooring are the Multi-Purpose Black 24 in. x 24 in. EVA Foam Interlocking Anti-Fatigue Exercise Tile Mat (6-Piece) with 418 reviews and the Black with Blue Flecks 18 in. x 18 in. x 0.3 in. Rubber Gym/Weight Room Flooring Tiles (14.32 sq. ft.) with 347 reviews.
- Which brand has the largest assortment of Gym Flooring at The Home Depot?
- Norsk has the largest assortment of Gym Flooring.
- What are the shipping options for Gym Flooring?
- All Gym Flooring can be shipped to you at home.
- What is the price range for Gym Flooring?
- The average price for Gym Flooring ranges from $10 to $700.
- What sizes are available within Gym Flooring?
- Within Gym Flooring, the size of products ranges between 12 x 12 to 1200 x 48 inches.
- Does gym need flooring?
- Gym space is usually a high-traffic area with heavy impact from equipment and exercise. Therefore, it is vital to have a durable solid surface to provide cushioning for physical impact and protect the existing floor from scratches and equipment weight. Most gym floor products have features like noise absorption, easy cleanup, water resistance, anti-slip etc., which are essentials for gym environments. Within Gym Flooring, we carry various products such as General Purpose Roll, Oil/Chemical Resistant Rolls, Exercise Mat and Gym/Excercise Rubber Sheet. Check out the best-selling product, the Black with Blue Flecks 18 in. x 18 in. x 0.3 in. Rubber Gym/Weight Room Flooring Tiles (14.32 sq. ft.).