Build this simple wooden ladder for a creative way to display blankets and towels
What You Need
• Using the measuring tape, measure and mark the cuts every 18 inches on the 2- x 2-inch x 8-foot select pine board.
• You will have a total of five sections, 18 inches in length each.
• Use a circular saw and clamps to make the marked cuts on the select pine board.
• Use sanding block to smooth any rough edges.
Paint or stain all cut pieces prior to assembly.
• Mark five holes 12 inches apart and 12 inches from each end on each of the 2- x 2-inch x 6-foot select pine boards.
• Carefully pre-drill a hole for each using the 1/8-inch drill bit.
• Make sure the hole goes all the way through the board.
• Hold each rung against the pre-drilled holes and “re-drill” through the holes.
• Use the holes you just drilled as guides so that there are aligning holes in each rung.
• Screw 2-inch wood screws through each side into the end of each rung.
• Drill all the way in to complete.