There’s no shopping experience out there quite like The Home Depot Black Friday. Whether you’re stocking up on goods for your own home, shopping for holiday gifts or doing a little of both, The Home Depot is where you want to be. We’ve got great savings on appliances, holiday decorations, holiday decor, Christmas trees, power tools, furniture, electronics, vanities, lighting, faucets and much more.
To ensure a successful Black Friday, follow these tips:
1. Stay in the know by receiving updates on special buys sent right to your inbox when you sign up for savings alerts. Sign up via the link above and get an additional $5 off.
2. Before you head back for seconds of Grandma's desserts, finish your wish list. Our mobile app makes it easy to search for your favorite items. Trust us, it's one thing you won't feel guilty about the next day.
3. Need help finding that perfect gift for friends and family? Check out our Gift Center for some great ideas.
4. Keep in mind our stores are closed Thanksgiving day, but you can get a jump start on great holiday savings by shopping online at 6:00 A.M EST at homedepot.com
5. Arrive at your favorite store early for best selection and savings. Many items are also available for in-store pick up or delivery.
If you’re a savvy shopper looking for the best Black Friday 2017 savings, come to The Home Depot. Want the inside scoop on our top deals? Check out our latest specials and offers, browse our weekly ad and sign up for promotional emails and text alerts.
Don’t forget to 'like' us on Facebook, where you can find up-to-the-minute info on Home Depot savings right in your news feed. Also follow @HomeDepot on Twitter to receive special promotions, news and last minute Black Friday announcements from your favorite home improvement retailer.