Create a beautiful outdoor display of easy-care succulents in a charming bird bath
Add succulents to a bird bath to create a simple outdoor planter garden that makes a beautiful decorative statement as a landscape focal point. Use this easy-to-follow project guide and create your own Succulent Bird Bath.
What You Need
• Mix equal parts perlite and potting mix; fill bird bath roughly ¾ full with soil mixture.
• Use the trowel to make enough holes in the potting mixture to accommodate the number of plants.
• Leave 2 to 3 inches of space between each plant.
• Plant succulents inside birdbath making holes with trowel to accept succulent.
• Carefully place one succulent into each of the plant holes.
• Be sure not to break or cut any of the plant roots.
• Fill remaining space around succulents with soil mixture and top with pebbles.
• Water the succulents and repeat weekly.
• Make sure to let succulents dry completely as they are prone to over watering.