This fiberboard wall sheathing offers high insulation value, a sturdy panel and sound-deadening and can be used in many above ground applications. This cost-efficient product features interknit wood fibers that protect against on-the-job abuse and help supplement required wall bracing in traditional stud wall construction. It also helps stop water intrusion and slow air infiltration. Produced from residues of southern pine sawmills.
- Exterior fiberboard sheathing with interknit wood fibers that give the product on-the-job toughness
- Helps supplement required wall bracing in traditional wall construction
- Contributes extra insulation value
- Absorbs sound
- Inhibits water intrusion and slows air infiltration
- Click to learn how to select the right lumber for your project